about 1 month ago
Mondelez - The Company
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To our team we are looking to hire:
Global Head of Toy Innovation and Business Development
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
Your main responsibilities:
* Identify attractive themes, toys and licenses for sharing and sign-off at the MDLZ Toy Development Council
* Ensure toy compliance with legal requirements, MDLZ standards, and policies
* Accountable for target cost per toy, quality, and safety of the toys
* Define, negotiate and secure global Licensing partnerships with appropriate lead times within cost/margin constraints
* Negotiate and/or develop IP to protect unique toy designs for competitive advantage
* Create licensed toys in line with MDLZ standards and license holder guardrails
* Develop future “virtual” toy ranges as competitive cost advantage
* Identify, interpret, and translate toy and interactivity trends & insights into a future-looking pipeline of toys
* Lead consumer learning cycle for toys, create playbook with success factors
* Define global toys catalogue per season that all countries source from (menu card principle with core + flex)
* Build and maintain a pipeline of consumer-inspired new toy innovations aligned with consumer (kid+Mom) and customer needs and desires. Insure synergies across categories, channels, and markets.
* Drive continuous improvement across toy series in terms of cost, safety and appeal
* Act as the "virtual" General Manager (GM) for Toys@MDLZ
* Extensive experience business development and/or consumer goods marketing.
* Experience in toy marketing, multi-market experience -essential to ensure long-term accountability and pan-Region Knowledge of perspective.
* Understanding of commercial integration of product/pack/toy.
* Fluent English skills, any other foreign language will be an asset.
* University degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Design, MBA
* Knowledge of holistic product/toy design principles and technologies.
* Experienced in managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders and complex external relationships
* Strong communication skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.