about 1 year ago
JOB TITLE: Global Digital Account Manager
Main purpose of the job:
Hearst is looking for an Account Manager within the Global digital team.
The Account Manager will work closely with Sales, Project Management, Marketers, Ad Ops, Sales Planners, and finance and yield to ensure that commercial campaigns are managed faultlessly and client goals are always exceeded.
Working with a variety of global accounts and agencies, you will work collaboratively to scope and deliver campaigns with advertisers and internal collaborators. Campaign activity includes, but is not limited to, rich media ad units, branded content offerings, custom videos, social content and cross-platform takeovers.
You will lead every aspect of campaign success across multiple markets and be fully responsible for all post sales client activity. Your goal will be to create the best plan to meet client objectives, build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and exceed client performance expectations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the Digital Sales team, and Marketing to put together effective pitches to answer client briefs. Giving advice on technical feasibility, production and media costs, past campaign performance and insight in order to create a response that meets and exceeds the client expectations.
• Work with the Sales Planners and Project Managers to turn the creative concept into a clear media grid with production and media costs and send to client.
• Brief in the Project Management team on every digital campaign and work with them to facilitate the build of assets and creation of content.
• Own the client relationship post sale, delivering a first class client service that goes beyond the live campaign and focussing on retention, repeat bookings and campaign up weights.
• Building long-term relationships with agency and client contacts through regular communication including email, phone and in person meetings and events.
• Effectively manage the campaign life cycle through Account Management best practice:
o Produce Marcomms schedules to illustrate campaign concept and timings
o Liaise with local market digital stakeholders to build campaign schedules
o Own KPI delivery throughout a campaign including proactive optimization of display formats and branded content
o Communicate campaign progress to the client through reporting and updates of custom campaigns
• Work with Audience Development team on social scheduling and reporting as well as amplification strategy.
• Educate and assist on all areas digital for both internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively look for ways to enable the Digital Sales team and add value for the agency and client.
• Be aware of sales budget and be responsible for pacing to budget at all times across all relevant markets
• Be aware of print activity being booked by clients in local markets and how this fits with digital activity and events (on some occasions)
• Produce analysis and insight at end of campaign and present back to the client
• Set up wrap up meetings internally for all campaigns and communicate insights and learning’s back to the Sales teams
• Responsible for collation of campaign data for use on future activity
• A fantastic communicator and experience in managing multiple stakeholders
• Incredibly commercially aware and sales driven
• Strives for results and excellent customer service
• Confident & comfortable in their client facing presentation skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills; able to work effectively under pressure
• Collaborative attitude is essential in working across multiple markets with diverse cultures.
• Flexible, personable attitude; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all level of personnel
• Has a deep understanding of digital and social market, print background a plus
• Proactive and enjoys a varied role
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
• Self-motivated, team player
• French language a plus