4 months ago
Global Account Manager - Mobile Phones
Job Number: 5523
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
As the Global Account Manager within the Mobile Category you will be responsible for the commercial relationship at a group level across our operating markets.
This is a strategically led senior commercial role. Given international co-ordination and negotiation required, the individual needs significant impact and influence at a senior level.
The Global Account Manager will have full commercial ownership and senior level manufacturer relationship responsibility ensuring all group terms rebate targets are achieved over the financial year.
They will generate new opportunities – identifying gaps within either the current cellular product range and working with manufacturers or 3rd parties to bring products to market that meet customers’ needs, ensuring best pricing and product differentiation is achieved across all markets.
* Be aware of market/supplier activity alongside innovations and continually use this information to give broader insight around category performance/opportunities.
* Ensure that the category is always striving for a market leading offering.
* Establish credible relationships with suppliers to ensure the best value and proposition for our customers.
* Lead, support and be a key contributor to relevant projects within the Group Mobile team and the wider Dixons Retail Group
You will have:
* Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills to enable successful negotiations with suppliers
* Stakeholder & Cross-Functional Management Experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of presenting within senior forums
* Good numerical and analytical skills to be capable of monitoring market changes
* Interest in Business and Factors influencing the Mobile Industry
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.