about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Using their sophisticated and effective tracking tools, this full service search engine marketing agency, help their clients achieve new heights in return on investment out of organic search engine optimisation (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search engine advertising.
They control over £2 million of PPC internet traffic every day for some of the biggest companies on the planet.
This is a paid internship offering up to £18K starting salary pro rata over the first 3months, followed by a permanent position and a generous commission structure.
How you can expect to spend your day;
* You will be trained as a Web Traffic Buyer in order to manage the buying within the business network of German websites.
* To be successful in this position, individuals must be able to balance buying and selling thousands of keywords to make a profit.
* You will be trading with a daily budget of £4,000+ on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Bing Ads, analysing historical trends and bidding on regular basis to ensure account profitability at all times.
* Advertising on Facebook, Google, Bing and various Content Display Network platforms such as Taboola, Gemini and Outbrain.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* Proficiency in written and verbal German
* Degree in subjects related to Business, Mathematics, Science, or Marketing
* Display strong skills in Windows esp. Microsoft Excel
* Display strong numeracy and data analytics and management skills
* Be a strong self-starter with a good sense of independence
* You will have an excellent knowledge of German shopping/services/financial sector.
* This role will be best suited to someone who has experience with service industries
* The ability to learn quickly and an inquisitive mind are vital to the position.
* Experience with Google Adwords and Bing Ads would be advantageous, but you will be considered without this experience as full training will be given
* Be a strong self-starter with a good sense of independence and entrepreneurial spirit
Apply for this role