8 months ago
Information on the company
This company is the global leader in professional mind mapping and enterprise meeting management solution software. The award winning mind mapping software and professional meeting management software allow customers to collaborate, innovate and increase productivity from any device in order achieve greater success throughout an organisation.
You must speak German to be considered for this role.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* You’ll be responsible for understanding client pains through research and market analysis. Your work will play a key part in helping the Sales Manager have productive conversations with potential clients.
* Your initial research will identify potential business opportunities through a number of channels, including; LinkedIn, company websites, Google+ etc.
* You’ll be reaching out to prospects via Phone and Email setting qualified appointments for the Sales Manager
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Strong interest in business
* Confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Good at identifying commercial opportunities
* Naturally curious, eager to learn and welcomes a challenge
* Professional phone manner
* Good attention to detail
* Great listener
What are the perks of working at this company?
* You’ll be given extensive training how on how identify, engage and build long lasting relationship with potential clients
* Competitive commissions structure
* Our client is a known hot bed for talent with past employees having gone on to work at some of the world’s biggest companies after working here (Salesforce, IBM, Facebook)
* Small company start-up vibe – you matter!
* Monthly socials
* Friday team lunches
Apply for this role