12 months ago
Information on the company
This company is the global leader in professional mind mapping and enterprise meeting management solution software. The award winning mind mapping software and professional meeting management software allow customers to collaborate, innovate and increase productivity from any device in order achieve greater success throughout an organisation.
You must speak German to be considered for this role.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Researching potential customers via the internet and social media
* Reaching out to prospects via Phone and Email, and setting up qualified appointments for the Sales Manager
* Qualifying generated leads
* Organising handover calls with the prospects and the Sales Manager
* Managing and Maintaining pipeline of leads
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Undergraduate degree in business
* Some experience in a sales / lead generation role
* Native German speaker
* Self-confident and professional phone manner
* Eagerness to achieve targets and KPI’s
* Excellent attention to detail
* Willingness to learn
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Career progression and training
* Challenging and dynamic environment
* Small company start-up – you matter
* Young sociable team
* Friday lunches
* Monthly socials
Questions for applicants to think about:
* How would you describe yourself?
* Why do you think you would be suitable for this role?
* Why do you want to work for MatchWare?
* What do you know about the company?
* Is there anything you would like to know about the job?
Apply for this role