5 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Do you speak fluent German?
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Do you feel the urge to make a change?
Do you have the desire to complement a team by adding value with your personality?
Will you help us to uphold the American Express brand image and customer loyalty through outstanding customer service?
As a customer service agent you will:
* Handle incoming and outgoing calls – in German – for credit related matters.
* Take advantage of your interpersonal skills to drive strong and engaging relationships.
* Work in a shift environment with set breaks to allow best availability for our customers.
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package. Details and conditions will be shared on application.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You bring us your:
* Accountability for own work and hard working.
* Inspiring mind-set and the communication and negotiation skills to provide win-win outcomes.
* Will to build trustful and engaging relationships with our customers as well as colleagues.
* The ability to join an engaged and internationally oriented team.
* A permanent contract and excellent benefits with American Express.
* A competitive salary, the prospect of additional bonuses and yearly pay reviews.
We give you:
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 28, 2019, 5:18:30 AM