7 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a leading International Medical Recruitment Consultancy. They are the fastest growing recruiter in the exciting and lifesaving world of medical technology!
It's an exciting market where you can make a genuinely positive change in the world, assisting businesses to introduce lifesaving technologies into the healthcare industry by helping them connect with: sales, marketing, and operations talent to drive their growth.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* You will be selling the consultancy, not just as a recruiter, but as a strategic partner to medical technology businesses, offering new solutions to recruitment issues. This will involve negotiations on terms of business, building client relationships and understanding their hiring and growth plans, whilst consulting them on their strategy.
* You will be sourcing candidates through headhunting, jobsites and using your excellent communication skills to build up relationships and, ultimately, your network.
* You will be conducting interviews with candidates both on the phone and face to face, to assess suitability for your job roles on behalf of your clients.
* You will be attending events and conferences to meet new clients and candidates.
* You will be writing winning adverts and marketing yourself on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
Training and Development:
Training and Development is at the core of why this consultancy is so successful. You will receive a bespoke training plan, structured around your individual learning style, by our dedicated recruitment trainers before you get out on the desk. Once you are in the day to day role, their recruitment coaches will give you continuous support to help you develop and keep you sharp!
They believe that no individual should be held back. That’s why they’ve developed a progression plan. You’ll know exactly what you need to achieve, and how to achieve it, to hit your next promotion all the way to board level!
What’s on offer?
* Base salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on previous sales experience, with typical first year earnings of £35,000 - £40,000.
* Industry leading commission scheme of 30-50% (monthly and quarterly bonuses available).
* Career programme – a clear career path and criteria so you always know where your career is going and how to get there.
* Share options in the business for every employee.
* Additional team and individual rewards: US and European trips, individual holiday budgets, car allowances, fine watches, exclusive events in London.
* Employee discounts for major brands.
* Monthly & Quarterly Team celebrations.
* Awards – will you be Recruiter of the Year?!
* Fluent German speaker as a native or second language.
* A biomedical related degree is beneficial; however, this role is open to all subject disciplines.
* Previous sales experience is advantageous.
* Commercial acumen.
* Excellent communicator.
* Confident and have an ability to build relationships.
Apply for this role