11 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a specialist marketing agency helping global brands influence consumer choice by providing on-brand rewards to those who engage with the promotion.
This is a temporary contract lasting at least 4 months, with the potential to be extended, paying £13/hour.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* To source and build relationships with new business partners and venues based in Germany, and secure new supplier contracts whilst maintaining good working relationships with existing partners.
* To research and source the details of prospective suppliers in Germany, through a variety of channels including local contact points and the internet
* Calling new and potential suppliers in Germany to develop effective relationships with the view to closing the target number of contracts that has been set
* Re-contact previously interested venues on a daily basis
* Provide information about the company to prospective partners and explain what the company does
* Ensure accurate and appropriate communication with external partners at all times and that effective working relationships are maintained with all new, existing and previous company suppliers and venues
* Maintain accurate and up to date records on external partners
* Produce feasibility reports following research and communications with prospective suppliers and handle product requests
* Manage a portfolio of partners across a wide range of products via a CRM system.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Experience of developing valuable, on-going relationships with key partners and venue contacts and can use the right methods and style of communication.
* Speaks knowledgeably about the business and influences people at all levels resulting in productive long term agreements with partners.
* Able to build effective relationships with internal work colleagues; provide support where needed; share information, knowledge and ideas; and treats people with respect.
* Experience of working in unpredictable environment; can deal with unplanned changes to workloads and successfully handle several campaigns and tasks at any one time.
* Prioritisation and time management are key to the success of this role.
Skills and Qualification
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence, presentation skills, degree educated or equivalent.
* A sales/telemarketing background would be ideal and helpful within the role but not essential.
* A fluency in German language is essential for this position.
* Natural ability to build good working relationships with people globally and is sensitive to the markets cultural differences.
* An international mind-set and experience of having worked abroad or at least in an international environment.
* Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work – thinks solutions rather than problems.
* Confident and has self-belief and takes the initiative to resolve outstanding issues.
* Attention to detail and organisational skills are essential for this role.
* Proactive, approachable, able to inspire confidence and enthusiasm.
* Creative and innovative thinker, always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas.
* Diplomatic and professional at all times.
Apply for this role