7 months ago
Information on the company
This Group is one of the longest and best known Tour Operators in Ireland that has offered travel companies service to a large range of travel trade partners since 1978. Based in Ireland, Scotland and England, this Incoming Tour Operators is selling the destinations of Ireland and the UK to the worldwide travel trade on a B2B basis. Specialised in the leisure travel sector, our client has focused its activities in 4 specific inbound tourism divisions that include: Group Tours, Individual & Online Travel, Incentive & Luxury leisure travel, Association Conferences & Events.
This is a 3 to 6 month internship based in Edinburgh, paying NMW
Key responsibilities of the role;
Our client is searching for an enthusiastic and motivated German intern to join their team either in London or Edinburgh.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Building up, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and potential new clients
* Handling preparation and costing of proposed client group and series programmes
* Dealing with your time to prepare all material and document for any agreed sales and marketing activities
* Assisting your team with admin duties if necessary
* Undertaking markets and clients researches
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Fluency in English and German is essential
* Organised, motivated, professional, enthusiastic and confident
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic key board skills
* Interest in Tourism Industry in Europe is desirable
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Gain experience in a famous Tour Operator
* Working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
* 3 or 6 month internship depending on your availabilities
Apply for this role