Automotive, Motor Trade Job: General Car Sales Manager / Dealer Principal Required in Newcastle Emlyn.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: General Car Sales Manager / Dealer Principal for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Newcastle Emlyn
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealer in the Newcastle Emlyn region is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional General Sales Manager / Dealer Principal to manage their dealership!
Reporting to both the Managing Director and Group Operations Manager and responsible for a team of 10/15 members of staff on site, your key responsibilities are:
* To ensure maximum efficiency and profitability of my client's Car Dealership whilst operating within their recognised procedures and policy. At the same time, you should achieve the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction
* To control stocks at a level commensurate with annual budget and profit requirements
* To maximise the Dealership's profitability through the sale of vehicles, associated products, parts and labour
* To ensure that all departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to hold the following skills:
* Have a proven track record, preferably within a franchise approved Car Dealership of 10/15 staff and be able to contribute to the success of the Dealer Group
* Possess first class interpersonal skills, combined with a credible and hands-on leadership style
* Be 100% committed to giving and always go the extra mile
* Have the ability to implement and control process change
* Be capable of building relationships at all levels with team members, customers and other senior management
* Have an eye for detail, meticulous standards, as well as possessing buying experience
Ideally, our client is ideally looking for an established General Manager however with a strong aftersales management team in place they would also appreciate applications from candidates with strong sales management or general sales management background that are looking to take the next step in their career.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting salary of up to £35,000 per annum pending experience.
* Uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of £50/55,000+ per annum.
* A company vehicle with business fuel allowance subject to location.
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Full manufacturer training and fantastic career prospects with the opportunity to leave your own personal mark on a business.
You will be required to work an average 5.5-day working week however given the nature of the role you will occasionally be required to work additional hours to suit business demand.
If you are interested in this General Car Sales Manager Vacancy or want to know more about other Motor Trade Jobs in Newcastle Emlyn and Carmarthenshire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J79318, General Sales Manager, Newcastle Emlyn.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.