8 months ago
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a G Suite Sales Specialist you will create and deliver strategies to meet business goals. In this role you will use your unique insight in applying Google G Suite solutions to large enterprises and navigating business processes.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Develop strategies to ensure platform/product uptake and growth within specified accounts.
* Work with Google Account teams to build a pipeline of customers, develop and drive the pipeline while providing guidance to develop campaigns.
* Build and maintain relationships with customers, assist with long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
* Develop strategies to achieve business goals in a fast-paced environment.
* Gather, manage and work collaboratively with your team to grow the business with new G Suite customers.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) sales focusing on large customers.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working towards strategic business goals.
* Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
* Effective strategic and analytical skills with the ability to plan and execute business goals.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Ability to travel when required.