8 months ago
Freight Account Manager - Manchester (M90)
Salary: Competitive Salary with open ended commission structure on top
Key words: Sales, telesales, face to face sales, account manager, new business, business development, new business manager, Freight services
If you have 1-2 years’ experience in a role involving telephone or face to face selling this could be the role for you.
Our client an established market-leading logistics provider, offering a service to anywhere in the world, via any mode of transport.
The purpose of this role will be to gain new business customers, to manage them on a day to day basis and generate profitable revenue, by selling International Freight Services.
The successful candidate will generate new business via telesales & customer visits.
Once a customer has been gained, you as the account manager will be responsible for the customer, with the aim to consistently grow their customer portfolio & revenue on a month by month basis.
This role is very new business focused, with a heavy amount of account managing down the line
The Candidate, must have the following attributes
• Be able to work to target
• Have strong telesales skills
• Be able to multitask and build strong relationships with customers
• Commercially astute
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a role involving Telesales or face to face selling
Essential Skills & Experience
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or Above (or equivalent)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
• Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
• Experience of working to targets and deadlines
• Experience of working in a proactive sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003