FMCG Sales - Premium Furniture - £35-40K + 5K OTE
Location: Sussex Hampshire Surrey & South London
Package: £35,000 - 40,000 basic (45,000 for industry) + £5,000 commission + company car
FMCG sales applicants are encouraged to apply but ALL backgrounds will be considered! This is a fantastic opportunity for an established account manager, confident closing deals and able to communicate at all levels.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
· 100% Account Management - Inherit 350 Clients!
· £25M Turnover, Market Leading Bathroom Specialist
· Product Training, Progression into Key Accounts & Other Channels
· Up to £48,000 Basic for Industry Candidates!
The Role: Representing a £25M turnover business, the new Area Sales Manager will be tasked with managing a portfolio of existing business, upselling and increasing customer spend. Based from home the successful candidate will be responsible for Southern Home Counties, selling to independent retailers and plumber's merchants such as Travis Perkins. Typically attending 6 meetings per day, you will spend occasional nights away and visit head office for product launches.
The Company: This family run business has been established for nearly 30 years, a major supplier to UK and overseas bathroom retailers. Specialising in modern and stylish interior furnishings such as mirrors, cabinets, furniture and lighting, they design and manufacture their products in-house. This market leader is now expanding their range of furniture, recruiting an Areas Sales Manager to support continued growth and success!
For this Area Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Established field based account manager
· Confident presenter and deal closer
· Ideal candidate will come from FMCG
· Driving license
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
· Up to £38,000 basic salary - depending on experience
· Will pay up to £48,000 for industry candidates
· Company car after 6 month probation
· Mobile, laptop, credit card, healthcare and pension