12 months ago
Spicerhaart is the largest independently owned property services group in the UK. We work together with thousands of customers a year using multi award winning marketing and leading smart technology to help buy, sell, let or rent property.
We understand that none of this would be possible without the drive, dedication and determination of our colleagues. When you join Spicerhaart you become part of the Spicerhaart family. Your career is important to us; we are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success. We expect you to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve our personal goals. You will be motivated and committed to perform to the best of your ability and put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Purpose of the role
To assist with the administrative accounting duties for the Financial Services Arm of Spicerhaart Ltd.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Assisting with daily inputs in the Back Office FS System
* Dealing with queries from FS Advisors via e-mail and telephone
* Allocation of weekly commission statements and daily fee receipts onto the FS System
* Assisting with preparation of Key Performance Indicators
* Assistance with journal postings
* Ad hoc tasks as required
Key Skills and Experience
* Professional Approach
* Attention to Detail
* Strong Analytical & Numeracy Skills
* Ability to Prioritise Workloads
* Excellent Time Management Skills
* Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be beneficial for this role