7 months ago
Financial Education Consultant
Home Based Other
Location: Home based preferably in the south of England
To agree activity plans and to facilitate and deliver market leading sales and communication strategies to employees within our Corporate Benefits schemes, maximising fee generation as well as contribution levels and cross selling opportunities, including embedding the True Customer Composite ideal.
The roles primary objectives are:
* Recommend appropriate and effective Financial Education programmes to employers following detailed fact find exercise.
* Deliver presentations and pension’s clinics of the highest quality, perceived as market leading in terms of content, engagement and effectiveness, across a large variety of workplace environments and differing levels of financial understanding.
* Promote fee paying financial education services to new and existing clients, respond to enquiries, price work and present our proposals in order to secure client mandates.
* Develop relationships with internal and external business partners in order to maintain an on-going service, encouraging future business at all times.
* Ensure that all material delivered is compliant, recording evidence of this in all instances. Regularly identify and ensure training records are maintained, monitor the complaints procedure acting in accordance with the companies Best Practice Scheme at all times.
* Ensure all activities and services are delivered within a compliant and risk-controlled environment.
* Ensure the accuracy of internal reporting across the Financial Education Team through robust monitoring of data via CRM On Demand/Fusion/Salesforce and Qlikview.
* Feed into Employee Communications team on trends in Employee marketing activity to ensure that market leading employee engagement material can be delivered.
* Champion knowledge of Work: Life products and process working closely with the Workplace Benefits Distribution team to join up all propositions.
* Ensure the Financial Education team leverages and capitalises on Aviva’s composite capability.
Advanced qualifications in Workplace Savings & Benefits, through the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII) or Pensions Management Institute Pension Planning (PMI) preferred.
Track record of delivering sales growth through Financial Education in the workplace.
Experience of selling fee paying services.
Up to date knowledge of the Workplace Benefits market especially legislative, compensation and benefits trends, technology and the investment market.
Knowledge and understanding of Aviva Corporate products and their application in the market.
Knowledge of wider Aviva Life, GI and Healthcare product range.
Knowledge of all applicable discounts across wider Aviva product range.
Knowledge of all relevant legal and regulatory requirements in the workplace and their practical application.
Understanding of clients – pension goals, key drivers, key influencers, etc.
Strong networking skills demonstrated through personal profile within Distribution and target clients and advisers and relationship management experience.
Experience of delivery against targets.
* Financial services professional with track record in Financial Education.
* Skilled influencer and negotiator with the ability to present Aviva credentials.
* Ability to develop professional relationships with internal and external customers demonstrated through personal profile within Aviva, and strategic partners and clients.
* Knowledgeable on competitor activity in the Financial Services marketplace and the distributor value chain e.g. business strategy, key drivers, and key influencers.
* Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to identify and maximise cross-sell opportunities.
* An ability to not only solve but spot problems before they arise. Also adept at objection handling and able to articulate a counter view with impact.
* Strong risk management skill and understanding of compliance procedures.
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary: up to £32k pa
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
We’re here to free people from the fear of uncertainty. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people. If you love doing a great job to improve things for customers, you’ll be at home here. Help us build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with Aviva.
‘Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty’
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on Nikita.Hathlia@aviva.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.Retirement Income Telephony Consultant | Sheffield, More...