13 days ago
Financial Crime Governance Business Manager – London
Financial Crime Governance Business Manager – London
Develop your career at the heart of our business
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime Governance Business Manager to join our team in London.
As a Financial Crime Governance Business Manager you will be supporting the implementation of the FC agenda within the Corporate Bank; ensuring that internal and external activities, people and processes contribute to effective FC risk management.
Our Financial Crime team is all about protecting our customers, shareholders, and the communities that support us from increasingly complex threats. It’s about more than money. Financial crime funds a wide range of criminal activities that put real people at risk every day. And with so much at stake, simply adhering to legal controls and regulations isn’t enough. That’s why we’re developing a world-class environment for crime prevention. Join us in work that really matters.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Financial Crime Governance Business Manager your main responsibilities will be
* Undertaking and supporting day to day activities, and the FCC team, through creating structure and systems to assist the Head of FCC, and the management team, in the delivery of their BAU roles.
* Supporting the Head of FCC, and Head of Governance and Reporting, in communicating and embedding the FC prevention culture via team communications.
* Contributing to an effectively managed People Strategy, by coordinating the requirements of the Performance Management policies, coordination of recruitment and tracking team structure.
* Producing high quality summaries in relation to areas under Business Management, for senior management reporting.
* Managing the work of the team Analyst, in relation to Business Management tasks.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Proven project management experience, with the ability to plan, execute and monitor projects.
* Understanding of Financial Crime frameworks, policies, procedures and processes.
* Excellent reporting capabilities, to create management information.
* Good presentation skills, with the ability to communicate goals and instructions to employees, create training materials and document team procedures.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Adobe and SharePoint.
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.