An Exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a global business aviation services company specializing in providing aviation support for individuals, corporations and government agencies.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the effective managing of the day to day running of all financial aspects of the business within their remit.
The Financial Controller will be reporting to and working closely with the Finance Director – Europe.
Main responsibilities include:
· Preparation of accurate, timely financial and management reports, including annual budget and periodic forecasts, monthly management accounts, financial and commercial project analysis
· Managing the preparation of Corporation tax schedules and VAT returns
· Ensuring company’s processes and systems enhancements are delivered and spread consistently throughout the business
· Management of the audit process, delegating tasks as needed to the team
· Control month-end and year-end close processes
· Delivering comprehensive financial management through effective controls, business performance measures and financial planning
· Liaising and working with the Treasury Manager UK as needed to ensure effective and timely resolution of issues
· Management and development of the two Management Accountants to deliver key responsibilities, allocating tasks, objective setting and evaluation of resources to ensure the appropriate cover is maintained within the team at all times.
· Liaising and working with the Financial Controller UK – Engineering as needed to ensure effective and timely resolution of any issues across both entities
· Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA
· Previous post qualification experience in a similar position
· In depth knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS
· Systems proficiency in Excel and general accounting and reporting software
· Confident individual with strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines
· Proven experience of managing and developing a diverse team as well as leadership skills
· Technically strong, with a high level of financial and management accounting expertise essential
Benefits of becoming a Commercial Processing Administrator:
· Private Healthcare
· Smart Pension
· Life Assurance
· Income Protection
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy.