5 months ago
Role: Finance Transformation & Global Business Services Senior Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Salary: £88,000 £119,000
CFO & Enterprise Value Management Consultant
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement not just an ideal. Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries Including 94 of the Fortune 100 you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) capability enables our clients to drive benefits beyond cost reduction, by building agile organisations which deliver human-centred services and embrace digital capabilities to aid corporate decision-making.
Key activities will include:
* Building strong client relationships
* Leading parts of or the totality of a GBS project, covering multiple functions, front to back office.
* Develop and communicate alternative options and associated benefits to our clients around governance, people, process and technology – all while demonstrating your deep GBS understanding
* Leading large teams, often working with colleagues across the globe
* Support the development of the CFO & Enterprise Value community, assets and tools and Accenture eminence in the GBS space.
* Support and lead in go-to-market activities.
Senior Managers generally spend much of their time working on client sites, delivering a project, with the expectation of extra-curricular responsibilities and practice building on the side (proposition development). You’ll be expected to support and lead business development opportunities at existing or prospective clients, providing support to MDs and wider sales team. Whilst also being responsible for directing and managing programme delivery.
Accenture specifically are seeking a Management Consultant Senior Manager with solid experience in the following areas:
* Setting strategic direction to establish short to long term goals
* Interacting with senior / exec management levels, which involves negotiating and influencing
* Making decisions that will have a day to day impact on a team/area
* Managing large teams in a consulting engagement context
* GBS Strategy development incl. value case and roadmap
* GBS Operating model development, incl. Organisation Design, Service Performance Management, Governance, Enabling Technologies & Operational Support Processes
* End to end process optimisation levers across Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Planning/ Budgeting and Forecasting processes
* Implementation of captive or outsourced GBS operations
In addition, you should have experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design experience.