about 1 month ago
Highfield Grange Holiday Park in Clacton-on-Sea offers the best of everything with a wide range of on-park activities, plus the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on the doorstep.
From the large pool complex with thrilling flume to the family-friendly entertainment programme, there is always something to do.
Highfield Grange’s location in Clacton-on-Sea makes this the ideal place to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday too.
For customers, they can choose a caravan holiday at Highfield Grange, bring their tourer or enjoy caravan ownership.
Finance Business Partner
Are you a qualified finance professional with a number of years post qualified experience? If so Parkdean Resorts are seeking a new Finance Business Partner in their high performing finance team based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As a Finance Business Partner at Parkdean Resorts you will be working closely with the FP&A Manager and the wider finance team providing end to end support for the central support office management team in all aspects of financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and benchmark analysis to help drive the commercial performance of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Acting as 1st line support for the Heads of departments in our central support office dealing with queries and analysis in a timely manner
* Ensuring all management accounts for each department are accurate before final distribution
* Owning the forecasting process and understanding movements between current and previous trends, identifying any potential future risks
* Working with all heads of departments to assess the annual budget requirements and ensure alignment across the business
* Attending business reviews and contributing through the explanation of variances and analysis to support key trading trends.
* Assisting with development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitoring and feeding back results
The successful person will:
* Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with a number of years in PQE in industry – ideally in leisure or hospitality
* Have outstanding financial analysis skills, with the ability to gather, manipulate and present large quantities of data effectively
* Have excellent presentation across all Microsoft products and presentations;
* Offer the ability to influence key business processes
* Be well-organized and able to develop and monitor plans to meet agreed deadlines;
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!