9 months ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Finance Business Partner - 6 Month Contract
Are you a qualified finance professional with a number of years post qualified experience? If so Parkdean Resorts are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their high performing finance team for an initial 6 month contract!
As a Finance Business Partner at Parkdean Resorts you will be working closely with the FP&A Manager and the wider finance team providing end to end support for the central support office management team in all aspects of financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and benchmark analysis to help drive the commercial performance of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Acting as 1st line support for the Heads of departments in our central support office dealing with queries and analysis in a timely manner
* Ensuring all management accounts for each department are accurate before final distribution
* Owning the forecasting process and understanding movements between current and previous trends, identifying any potential future risks
* Working with all heads of departments to assess the annual budget requirements and ensure alignment across the business
* Attending business reviews and contributing through the explanation of variances and analysis to support key trading trends.
* Assisting with development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitoring and feeding back results
The successful person will:
* Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with a number of years in PQE in industry – ideally in leisure or hospitality
* Have outstanding financial analysis skills, with the ability to gather, manipulate and present large quantities of data effectively
* Have excellent presentation across all Microsoft products and presentations;
* Offer the ability to influence key business processes
* Be well-organized and able to develop and monitor plans to meet agreed deadlines;
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!