7 months ago
The Trading team is responsible for creating and delivering financial reporting and analytics for Aviva Workplace Pensions. The outputs, measured against our key performance indicators, feature at the heart of the business - supporting decision-making and driving strategy.
As a Finance Analyst operating within the CVM team, you will be responsible for
* Providing management information (MI) and valuable commentary on performance against plan for a variety of business metrics. Driving commercial and service perfection through the development, implementation and use of financial and operational MI.
* Developing a transparent, easy to understand and accessible reporting suite. To include a timetable of deliverables identifying key contributors, inputs and outputs, whilst ensuring all parties involved have a clear line of sight of timescales for delivery.
* Working closely with Commercial Solutions and QlikView developers to ensure the correct data is available to the team, ensuring robust, quality and timely outputs. Identify and implement process improvements and build efficient/effective processes.
* Develop a framework for assessing client value and deliver a process to measure ongoing performance against this framework.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the team and with key partners within the business. Actively support the team with adhoc requests and ensure there is no point of dependency within the role.
We are looking for:
* A Part Qualified Accountant
* Someone with a real passion for numbers, data analytics and visualisation
* You need strong Excel, word and power-point skills
* You need a systematic approach to problem solving with strong analysis skills and experience
* You need the ability to analyse and interpret data into useful management information
* You are motivated, enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude who is happy to work as part of a team
* Experience in other programming language also helpful.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an exciting team integral to creation and monitoring of the commercial strategy. You will be supported in becoming a confident business intelligence developer, with the data handling, visualisation and soft skills required to take you the next level.
You will be assessed on the the Aviva Values:
* Care more – care like crazy about our customers each other and the communities we operate in.
* Kill complexity – be passionate about making things simpler for our customer and each other – manage complexity so our customers don’t have to.
* Never rest – be driven every single day to be edgy, think bigger and do better for our customers and each other.
* Create legacy – strive to create a future for our customers and each other which is every bit as bright and balanced as others created before us.
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
We’re here to free people from the fear of uncertainty. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people. If you love doing a great job to improve things for customers, you’ll be at home here. Help us build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with Aviva.
‘Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty’
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.