2 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in direct client sales/management.
* Experience in specialized sales in cloud computing.
* Experience in sales and relationship management. Experience in technology-using platforms or infrastructure-as-a-service software.
* Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships with accounts.
* Experience in the Media or Telecoms market as a sales or market leader.
* Knowledge of how various cloud technologies (e.g., PaaS and IaaS) work together.
* Understanding of Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies.
* Ability to engage with both developer audiences and C-level IT and business leaders.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you'll advocate for the Google Cloud Platform as enabling technology for business innovation. You'll introduce Google Cloud Platform to our customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem. In addition, you'll handle complex customer and stakeholder relationships.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Engage with prospect organizations to position Google Cloud Platform solutions through strategic value-based proposals, references and analyst data.
* Work with Google Ads and Google Cloud Account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
* Serve as the primary contact during journeys. Manage records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections.
* Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
* Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.