A rare opportunity for a successful sales professional from any business-to-business (B2B) background to move into medical sales, or for an established medical sales representative to progress their career within a stable and progressive Medical Devices manufacturer.
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and potential
· Commission £15,000 (paid annually)
· Structured Career Path
· Fully Expensed Company Car
· 25 Days Annual Holiday
· Company Pension (8% Company Contribution)
· Lunch Allowance (£5 per day)
· Mobile Phone & Laptop
· Full and structured, personalised training will be given to you.
LOCATION: London and East Anglia
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: This is a field-based Sales Representative role and we welcome applications from applicants based in and around North London and East Anglia locations including: North London, Luton, Chelmsford, Watford, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Colchester, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Harlow, Stevenage, Cambridge
JOB DESCRIPTION: Field Sales Representative / Business Development Manager / Account Manager - Medical Devices
This is a special opportunity to take on an existing territory and develop existing accounts with new products, coupled with a strong emphasis on opening new accounts within related and new therapy areas.
Based from home, you will cover and manage an established customer base, calling on a variety of clinicians and NHS departments.
After you have undertaken our structured training programme, your main responsibilities will be to:
· Take ownership for the achievement of your annual sales plan by driving both the strategy and execution, while mapping out the mechanics of each customer in order to drive profitable business growth
· Maintain relationships with existing customers whilst developing sales with the introduction of new customers and products (50% of role)
· New business development through own networking and prospecting (50% of role)
· Selling a very wide range of high-quality products
· Increase revenue in line with sales targets set
· Prioritise journey-planning in order to effectively cover a compact geographic territory
· Customer relationship management
· Report-writing using Excel, Work, PowerPoint and CRM system
We are a trusted international brand and manufacturer of medical / health care products into both the medical disposables and medical devices sectors.
Our business has a long heritage and with very valuable customer relationships across different groups. These have been won across a wide range of different departments and clinicians in the NHS, through to the highest-level Trusts.
Our business has been around for over 100 years and our product range is recession resistant. We are constantly developing our customer channels through targeting new products and winning new clients.
Our values include strong ethics, coupled with an emphasis on customer delight. This has helped us to currently experience consistent year-on-year double-digit growth.
We are also very friendly and operate a happy working environment, which is equally fun and rewarding.
If you like the sound of us, please apply, as our internal support will offer all new hires a great opportunity to join us at this time.
PROSPECTS: Field Sales Representative / Business Development Manager / Account Manager - Medical Devices
A structured career path is available, with clear and transparent opportunities and promotional path for your progression!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Medical Sales Executive, Medical Sales Representative, Medical Disposables, Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Health Care Sales, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Trainee Sales Representative, FMCG Sales, Health Care Sales, Product Sales, B 2 B (Business-to-Business) Sales, Sales Executive, Account Management, Field Sales Executive, Lymphoedema, Lipoedema, Tissue Viability, District Nurses, Vascular Units, Podiatrists, Wound Care, Stoma Care, Urology, Burns, Aesthetics, Surgeons, Orthotists, Physiotherapy
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.