3 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in a technical, engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in direct client sales/management.
* Experience in specialized sales in cloud computing.
* Experience in sales and relationship management. Experience in technology-using platforms or infrastructure-as-a-service software.
* Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships with accounts.
* Experience in the financial technology market as a sales or market leader.
* Knowledge of how various cloud technologies (e.g., PaaS and IaaS) work together.
* Understanding of Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies.
* Ability to engage with both developer audiences as well as C-level IT and business leaders.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will lead the Google Cloud Platform as enabling technology for business innovation. You will introduce Google Cloud Platform to our customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem. In this role, handling complex customer and stakeholder relationships will come naturally to you.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Engage with prospect organizations to position Google Cloud Platform solutions through strategic proposals, references, and analyst data.
* Work with Google Ads and Google Cloud Account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
* Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal reviews, and procurement. Keep records and provide quarterly projections.
* Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
* Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.