Field Sales Manager, B2B Sales, £40,000 to £45,000 Basic, OTE £80,000 uncapped + Car + Excellent Benefits package. This is a brilliant people management role with a leading provider of B2B Services that has achieved double-digit growth for the last six years. Due to expansion, we are looking for an exceptional Sales leader with a track record of managing strong-willed and already successful sales staff. The ideal candidate will have at least one-year year's experience leading a field sales team or be a very strong Telesales or Commercial manager looking for a National Sales Management role. The absolutely ideal candidate will have experience selling contractually based FM services such as cleaning services, washroom services, office hardware such as photocopiers, franking machines or stationary, security hardware such as access control or CCTV or general facilities management services.
To succeed you will be very commercially and sales aware, happy to lead by example and used to setting and managing by measures and key performance indicators. You will be an ambitious and financially motivated leader with high standards that enjoys 'running a business within a business'. You will be a natural sales mentor with a reputation for taking sales staff to their next level.
Leading the Field Sales and Telesales team this is solely a people management role - leading, co-ordinating, training, mentoring, coaching, hiring, performance management, developing - and you do not have a personal sales remit. However, this is a very 'hands-on' role where you will accompany team members on visits and shadow new staff.
* Your style will be one that encourages, supports and promotes 'buddying' and getting the staff to work together and support each other to ensure that goals are achieved
* You will be hard working, credible and possess good IT knowledge and enjoy using CRM systems to improve effectiveness.
* You will be of graduate calibre, well presented, intelligent, articulate and have solid numerical skills
* You will be a confident leader of people that has excellent communication skills and possess a passion for developing and getting the best out of staff by motivating, mentoring and coaching.
* This is a 'hands-on' sales management role where you are expected to lead by example and have a 'firm but fair' approach to leading sales teams
* In addition, you will have excellent analytical and general commercial skills and be that unusual individual that is sales driven yet organised, meticulous and possesses good time management.
* Above all you will be a dynamic personality that inspires confidence and naturally finds that people are commonly happy to follow them!
The company pride themselves on a 'fun' but 'get the job done' environment and the role is available immediately.
To find out more, please