5 months ago
The company is a fast-growing business supplying prestige courier brand names at heavily discounted rates for business to business clients. The market is vast allowing their business to double in size during the past 5 years. Based in Wellingborough the company operates across Beds, Bucks, Cambs and Herts and offers numerous solutions to suit all business types.
They are passionate about the products and services they provide so with their continued support the right candidate will be increasing their earnings very quickly. Your income will grow significantly, to in-excess-of £60,000 p/a, providing you work hard, Their Freight Consultant currently earns in excess of this amount, working office hours, Monday-to-Friday.
They work hard to find each new client and provide exceptional service to ensure they get repeat business. Finding new business on a regular basis demands a solid and tenacious work ethic. They are not looking for industry experience they will train their new team member, if they have the right attitude, to become a great Freight Consultant. The rewards will follow both financially and emotionally.
They are looking for a tenacious, highly motivated Field Sales person who has excellent customer service skills. You will be expected to increase the business month on month for which a generous bonus will be paid. Your own transport is necessary together with a clean driving licence.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Focusing on developing business opportunities from new clients
- Responsible for promoting and selling our range of services across a range of industries
- Building and developing your own client base.
- Managing sales opportunities to meet or exceed challenging targets
- High productivity on call times and outbound calls to meet the minimum criteria
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction results in repeat and expansion business
- Working with the sales manager to maximise customer opportunities.
- Recording information on CRM database and providing vital data for management reporting.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have an excellent customer manner with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
You will be a key member of an ambitious and successful team dedicated to upholding excellent customer service levels and achieving challenging targets
Skills and Experience Profile
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of targets.
- Confident and capable individual
- Excellent communication skills.
- A dedicated, driven and tenacious individual that is enthusiastic across all areas.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for any individual looking to join an organisation where they may benefit from full training, mentoring and development and enjoy career progression.
Hours 08:30am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Holiday 28 Days per annum (Includes Statutory)
If you have the skills & experience that they are looking for please send your cv.
3 months ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close