Field Sales Executive; Construction, £30,000 basic + £20,000 realistic OTE year one (uncapped) + Car allowance
An incredible opportunity to work within a well-established and flourishing construction business. This company has been manufacturing and selling formwork and building solutions for over a decade and are now looking for a fantastic and experienced construction sales manager to join their field-based team. You will be focusing on the South East territory and will be consistently supported by the brilliant founder of the business.
This field-based role will require you to build long-lasting client relationships as well as maintain effective partnerships with established clients. You will be selling high-value contracts into the construction industry, so it is crucial that you are a consultative salesperson with an established sales process. This role offers huge financial progression in the short term and excellent career progression in the medium to long-term making it perfect for a highly motivated individual.
This is the perfect role for a candidate experienced in selling high-value products into construction such as scaffolding, groundwork or formwork. Perhaps you have not had the opportunity to be out on the field working with clients or feel that there is simply no progression available in your current position. If so, then this is definitely the opportunity for you!
So, what's required?
* To be successful you must have a minimum of 2 years B2B construction sales experience
* The absolute ideal candidate will have sales experience in selling high value construction products
* As rapid progression is expected the right candidate will be highly career motivated
* An outgoing and confident salesperson with an established sales process!
What will you get in return?
* The opportunity to work for a prestigious and growing brand
* Regular training events and ongoing team support
* A fantastic package with regular salary reviews
* Huge career progression opportunities!
To take the next step forward in your career