Field Sales Executive North London- £30,000 Basic + uncapped commission (£20,000 realistic in year one) + company car. A hugely successful company specialising in business security services are looking for a field sales executive to join their expanding sales team. In the past year this company have doubled their overall profits making this the perfect opportunity to get your 'foot in the door'. Unusually specific industry experience is not required however the ideal candidate must have a business development background.
This is an incredibly varied Field sales role covering North London that will give you the opportunity to sell into a wide variety of industries. Supported by your telesales 'buddy' you will be required to approach generated and warm leads and use consultative sales techniques in order to secure new business. Therefore, you must be a confident and experienced sales executive with a proven track record of success.
To apply you will be 'above the ordinary' and have a CV that details your achievements and exceptional qualities. Perhaps you have played sport at a high level or led charity fundraising campaigns or something similarly 'outstanding' like climbing mountains, undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh or similar awards, etc. As you can probably tell we are looking for an achiever with a 'zest for life' and a key part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to get ahead in life.
The Ideal Candidate
1) You will be a rare individual with some sales experience that is efficient, organised, enthusiastic, proactive, confident, intelligent and wants to learn and develop their skills.
2) You must have a minimum of 1-year B2B field sales experience with a proven track record of sales excellence
2) You must be a strong enough character to close inbound sales, make proactive follow up calls and undertake field sales visits. You will also present client feedback and recommendations to management in monthly board meetings.
3) You will set yourself high personal standards and targets and will be highly financially motivated.
4) The role will also require you to become fully conversant on the products, so you will be the kind of individual that enjoys being a 'sponge' for information and is naturally inquisitive.
For the opportunity to take the next step forward in your career please