3 months ago
JOB TITLE: Field Sales Executive
LOCATION: Northern Ireland
SALARY & BENEFITS: OTE £30,000 – uncapped commission + company car and a wide range of benefits
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday full time, permanent
THE COMPANY: JPIMedia Publishing Ltd is a leading media company within the UK with brands including the News Letter, The Scotsman, The I, Chichester Observer, Eastbourne Herald , and The Portsmouth News. Our digital audience is nationwide and we reach over 24m users a month across mobile, desktop and tablet.
THE ROLE: In this role you will be responsible for selling multimedia products with the main purpose being to gain new business and to service and grow an existing customer base in Northern Ireland
• Generating new business
• Reviewing existing customers' accounts to offer the best solutions for their needs
• Cold calling to grow the business
• Arranging and attending face to face customer meetings
• Completing research on new opportunities.
The successful applicant will need to work accurately, be able to influence and persuade others and have excellent communication skills. You will have the ability to work under own initiative and be adaptable to change.
• An understanding of print based products including Social Media and web-based solutions
• Face to face sales experience
• Experience within a target based role
• A full UK driving licence
• Previous experience within a media sales environment would be desirable
• A knowledge of the motor industry is desirable however, full training is provided.
Does this sound like you? If it does then please hit the apply now button.
JPIMedia is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 9 days until close
16 days ago
only 11 days until close
15 days ago
only 12 days until close