Field Sales Executive- £25,000 Basic + £15,000 realistic OTE in the first year + company car. This is an incredibly varied Field sales role covering Milton Keynes and Northampton. We are not looking for any specific industry experience, but the ideal candidate will be business development led with some sales exposure looking to develop their field sales skills.
To apply you will be 'above the ordinary' and have a CV that details your achievements and exceptional qualities. Perhaps you have played sport at a high level or led charity fundraising campaigns or something similarly 'outstanding' like climbing mountains, undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh or similar awards, etc. As you can probably tell we are looking for an achiever with a 'zest for life' and a key part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to get ahead in life.
The company are looking for exceptional individuals that are looking for a 5 year plus role with a rapidly growing company with 'hot products'. So, what's required?
1) You will be a rare individual with some sales experience that is efficient, organised, enthusiastic, proactive, confident, intelligent and wants to learn and develop their skills.
2) You must have at least 1 year of field sales experience with a proven track record of success
3) You must be a strong enough character to close inbound sales, make proactive follow up calls and undertake field sales visits. You will also present client feedback and recommendations to management in monthly board meetings.
4) You will set yourself high personal standards and targets.
5) The role will also require you to become fully conversant on the products, so you will be the kind of individual that enjoys being a 'sponge' for information and is naturally inquisitive.
To apply please