Field Sales Executive- £25,000 Basic + £10,000 realistic OTE in the first year. This is an incredibly varied Field sales role based in Central London. An opportunity to work for a prestigious company specialising in all aspects of facilities management. This role has been created as part of their UK expansion plan meaning that you will be provided with training and support with the chance of unlimited financial progression. We are not looking for any specific industry experience, but the ideal candidate will be business development led with some sales exposure looking to break into field sales.
To apply you will be 'above the ordinary' and have a CV that details your achievements and exceptional qualities. Perhaps you have played sport at a high level or led charity fundraising campaigns or something similarly 'outstanding' like climbing mountains, undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh or similar awards, etc. As you can probably tell we are looking for an achiever with a 'zest for life'.
The company are looking for exceptional individuals that are looking for a 5 year plus role with a rapidly growing company specialising in facilities management. So, what's required?
1) You will be a rare individual with some sales experience that is efficient, organised, enthusiastic, proactive, confident, intelligent and wants to learn and develop their skills.
2) You must have a minimum of 1-year proactive B2B sales experience with a proven track record for success
2) You must be a strong enough character to close inbound sales, make proactive follow up calls and undertake field sales visits. You will also present client feedback and recommendations to management in monthly board meetings.
3) You will set yourself high personal standards and targets.
4) The role will also require you to become fully conversant on the products, so you will be the kind of individual that enjoys being a 'sponge' for information and is naturally inquisitive.
To apply please