Preston, Lancashire – will be covering the wider Lancashire and surrounding area and will require travel JOB TITLE: Field Sales Executive SALARY & BENEFITS:
salary circa £22,000 to £30,000 with uncapped commission plus car allowance, expenses and numerous additional incentives and benefits throughout the year. Full training & development opportunities and free on site parking WORKING HOURS:
Full Time (Mon-Friday) THE COMPANY & ROLE
: Are you looking for long term career prospects with a respected group that offers excellent benefits and incentives as well as great starting salaries band realistic and achievable OTE's?
Our client is proud to be 1 of 40 independently owned BT Partners and a division of the BT Local Business Group and is now looking for confident and motivated individuals who have excellent relationship building skills and have previous sales experience to join their growing and successful field sales team covering the Lancashire area. There could also be requirements to visit clients in Huddersfield and Halifax.
In return they offer a competitive basic salary in the range of £22,000 to £30,000 with an uncapped commission bonus structure, company car, expenses and numerous additional incentives and benefits throughout the year. Full training & development opportunities and free on site parking at the Preston office where you will need to work from when not out visiting clients.
Our client has a proven track record of promoting in house / internally and recognising and rewarding talent!
As a Field Sales Executive / Sales Advisor you will be based at the offices in Preston but will predominantly be field based in the Lancashire area. You will be responsible for maximising revenue for the BT Local Business and yourself by achieving Monthly Sales Targets and also ensuring the highest Pay plan reward and success for the BT Local Business by achieving BT Product Targets. This will be achieved through building lasting effective relationships with BT customers and customer contact strategies, and from this you will identify business opportunities and sell across the full range of BT’s voice, broadband, IP cloud, switches, mobile and data solutions. You will also be required to retain and up sell to existing customers and ensure excellent customer satisfaction by keeping informed of all changes to BT’s product and services portfolio and pricing, and by achieving 100% “Right First Time” when issuing all BT products and services. Key Responsibilities for the Field Sales Executive / Sales Advisor role -
- Proactively contacting the BTLB customer base and selling a range of BT’s products
- Keeping up with market trends including competitor activities and identifying new and emerging business growth opportunities
- Responding to internal and BT-generated leads within the working day of receipt
- Effectively managing sales opportunities and pipeline within BT guidelines
- Creating leads for BTLB Desk agents in accordance with specialist knowledge areas
- Constructively working as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources
The successful candidate for the Field Sales Executive / Sales Advisor role must be a self-motivated and enthusiastic person who has previous Sales experience and a valid Driving Licence. Candidates will need to be knowledgeable and up to date on latest telecommunication methods and will need to be resilient and confident in making face to face sales, as well as having excellent relationship building skills. You should be well organised and have the ability to work on your own initiative without close supervision and must have clear spoken English. Although field base and suitable for anyone living in the Preston, Blackpool, Liverpool, Southport, Wigan, Bolton, Lancaster or surrounding areas, you will still need to occasionally report to and work from the Preston office. Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Field Sales Executive / Sales Advisor role in Preston, Lancashire:-
- Self-motivated and competitive personality with good knowledge of telecommunications
- Will need a valid Driving Licence
- Confident and able to carry out face to face skills and chase leads
- Previous account management or excellent relationship building skills essential
- Must have good communication skills and clear spoken English
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps