12 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Our Global Commercial Payments teams develop and deliver innovative, compelling and award-wining solutions that provide UK businesses with greater visibility and control of their spend. With significant global investment, we’re continuing to boost our UK team and product portfolio.
We’re achieving double digit year on year growth with our sales force reaping the rewards. We’re now looking for talented and driven business development professionals to join this high profile and growing team.
Our Field Sales Managers are responsible for Commercial Card Sales acquisition of local business for companies with a turnover above £19M. You will be responsible for developing a sound, commercial card self generation acquisition sales plan for your territory, aligned with the business and segment strategies. You will ensure that all planning, tracking and reporting are timely and accurate.
You will develop your sound product knowledge and selling skills to develop and execute strategies. Adopting a positive, energized and solution orientated approach within the team and sales organization, you will develop collaborative relationships with operations and other key linkages. Most importantly, you will be personally accountable for growing the Commercial Card business through the acquisition of new middle market corporate customers.
* Create a sales plan
* Identify new business opportunities
* Cold call prospective businesses
* Utilise structured methodology to acquire new business
* Completion of all documentation addressing risk and compliance requirements
* Ensure personal sales targets are delivered upon
* Effectively manage your pipeline
* Ensure personal reporting requirements are delivered on time and to required standards
* Work in a collaborative team environment and develop linkages across the team and across business units
* You will be established by American Express as a ‘home worker’ and supplied with all office furniture and the technology to support this.
* A full clean UK driving licence is required
You’ll enjoy a collaborative culture and one where you have ultimate control over your earning potential - accordingly you’ll receive an excellent, uncapped commission package, based purely on your personal contribution.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Proven track record in achieving sales targets
* Strong financial accumen
* Experience in corporate sales in a field role with solid success in new business development
* Proven ability to source leads
* Extensive B2B cold calling experience
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2019, 11:18:20 AM