9 months ago
Field Sales Executive - Commercial Contract Cleaning
Rewards & Benefits:
- Starting salary £22K + uncapped commission for contracts acquired and other bonuses for exceeding targets.
- 28 day's holiday pay including bank holidays, Fuel expense paid, Mobile Phone/Laptop.
- Continuous personal development supported
Location: Cheshunt (Head Office)
Territory: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex & London.
This company is an SME in the commercial cleaning service sector offering daily contract cleaning as their main core service. Their current client base includes Offices, Schools, Law firms, Housing Associations, Industrial sites mainly Hertfordshire and London.
They are looking for a talented sales individual to take on a long term career move and join their company to implement their strategic growth goals. They are looking for a flexible, driven, pro-active sales professional, with some experience in contractual sales to thrive in their small, yet exciting commercial cleaning company.
You will be given a territory in which to develop new business. The role will entail finding new clients from prospect sourcing, right through to successfully winning the contract and roll out. The Field Sales Executive will be at the front line of the company's growth, and will be targeted on successfully growing new business in the medium to large business sector.
The ideal candidate would be from the service led sector, i.e. cleaning, facilities management, security, etc. A proven track record of revenue generation is essential. The ideal candidate will be looking for a company to commit to, and develop with, over a long period of time. You will be required to use your own car, but your fuel expense will be paid for.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Having own driving license & car (ESSENTIAL)
- Self-generate new business opportunities
- Sourcing and developing lead lists
- Appointment setting using the phone or out in the field
- When conducting appointments with prospect clients, a site survey and client consultation should be undertaken to develop the client needs, site cleaning specification and proposal document which is to be given to the prospect client
- Effectively pitching/presenting your developed proposal to the prospect client
- Keeping track of all client contact and sales cycle using online based customer relationship management system
- Successfully closing NEW business
- Consultative Sales Approach
- Achievement of monthly targets
- Selling B2B across all business sectors
Key attributes for this role include:
- Professional, well presented and an articulate communicator
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven track record of selling either in Contract Cleaning or Facilities Management.
- You will be driven in all aspects of the role from planning and organizing your week to cold calling potential new customers.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close