Field Sales Account Manager, Technical SaaS Software into Architects, Up to £45,000 Basic salary, £60,000 OTE plus car plus benefits. This cash-rich, stable and growing business are developers of market-leading software that is sold into Civil Engineering Contractors and Architects. It significantly reduces the 'grudge work' involved in an architect's plans and planning applications and is proven to pay for itself several times over, per year. The products are sold as SaaS rather than as a significant capital investment and include maintenance and ongoing upgrades. Also, you will be selling associated support, training and customised processes. Previous software sales experience is not mandatory but to apply, you will have proven success in selling a product into architects or Civil Engineers.
New business leads are generated through Adwords, exhibitions, inbound enquiries, referrals and recommendations, and you will inherit a pipeline of over 500 businesses that have made enquiries in the last three years. Ultimately, it's all about understanding the prospect's needs, demonstrating the product, and selling the solution which is keenly priced bearing in mind the streamlining of the delivery of projects that it offers.
* You must have sold products into architects;
* You will have two years-plus field sales experience and be used to managing a patch;
* You will be commercially creative enough to plan and develop your own sales strategy;
* You will be an articulate and likeable person that can quickly engage potential target customers;
* You will be an able presenter who has a consultative style that helps to guide target customers along the path to a successful close;
* You will be naturally persuasive and a great 'fact-finder' but not 'pushy' in approach.
The company would like somebody within an hour's radius of the majority of the client base of this patch in the Midlands and North of England. Ideal locations are therefore along the M1, M6 or M62 corridors, i.e. Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Nottinghamshire, Lancashire, Staffordshire, Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Huddersfield or Derbyshire.
To apply .