3 months ago
Field Sales Account Manager – Dublin North
Phone & iPad + Company Car
We are currently looking for a Field Sales Account Manager to cover a patch of key accounts in North Dublin.
As a Field Sales Account manager the main focus of your role will be to manage a defined number of accounts within the area, ensuring they are all fully aware of all aspects of Nisbets’ services and sales offers to achieve your sales and revenue target.
Our field sales division is driven, target focused and passionate about what they do and we are looking for like minded individuals to join us. As well as your basic salary you will also receive monthly commission alongside your other benefits.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Visiting key contacts to ensure they are fully aware of the company’s current range of offers and products
* Maintaining regular contact with your key contacts of all levels via phone, email and site visit
* Paying particular attention to accounts which are not achieving their sales potential and taking appropriate action to establish sales success
* Seeking out new opportunities for new openings or one-off project sales to achieve agreed profit target
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
* Previous experience from within a key account management position
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Hard working and driven to succeed and meet all activity and revenue targets
* Previous knowledge of the catering industry would be advantageous but is not essential
Nisbets Ireland offer high quality catering equipment at an affordable price in both the commercial & domestic markets.
Established in 1996 we have 80 colleagues working across our 3 Irish Locations, Cork Head Office, Dublin Warehouse and our Dublin Retail store opened in 2017. We are part of Nisbets PLC group who are not only the largest catering equipment supplier in the UK but established worldwide in Australia, China, Holland, France, Germany and Spain.
We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please apply now
REF: NIS000388 INDMP