30 days ago
Are you experienced in Multimedia or B2B field sales?
Are you motivated, target driven and enjoy making money?
Our client is one of the largest regional media companies in the UK. They employ a successful team of experienced media sales people who help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products and services to local audiences.
The job of a Marketing Solutions Account Manager is hard work but has the potential to be incredibly rewarding. You will have the opportunity to work with local businesses and create marketing solutions to help them stand out from the crowd. This is a different sales job to most you will have seen before, working within a driven and successful sales advertising team. From your first day, you will be building your knowledge of new and prospective customers in order to create a solution to help them reach more customers. As you develop yourself as an expert you will need to manage the accounts you’ve won.
The role involves a combination of account management and development of new business and requires the successful applicant to have an absolute drive to succeed on every level. You will be working both in the office and out on client meetings across the Shropshire area.
• Previous media/advertising sales / B2B field sales transferable into the role,
• Professional and competent client services skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Target driven and a good objection handler, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Negotiation and objection handling are central to any sales environment therefore you must be determined and resilient, constantly looking for new solutions to problems
• Strong personal resilience, negotiation & objection handling skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Own transport is highly desirable
If you are motivated to earn money and want a new challenge within sales then click apply below.
Location: Oswestry – Covering Shropshire Area
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Travel + Company benefits
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Mon-Fri.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 20 days until close
15 days ago
only 7 days until close
only 27 days until close