11 months ago
We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent, and we’re all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
We are the sales centre of excellence, ensuring that all customers, no matter which channel they come through to us on, get the very best from O2.
Due to phenomenal success we are expanding our mid-market acquisition team. We are incredibly fortunate to have exceptionally talented sales individuals in our business and this high performing team are responsible for winning many notable high street brands and globally renowned organisations. Our clear strategy and the very best leadership has enabled us to raise the stakes and significantly increase the team size to ensure that O2 `win big` in the mid-market space.
You`ll work within a regional/national team but you`ll have the tools to be mobile and home based. As expected, you`ll be a sales hungry hunter. You`ll develop and acquire new business opportunities within the mid-market sector (up to 2000 employee sized businesses) by building key relationships and developing a deep understanding of your customer`s business to offer them effective solutions.
- Acquire new mid-market business customers using smart and innovative business development techniques and sell our solutions to better their business
- Develop and articulate an in-depth understanding of your territory, vertical sectors and the businesses and opportunities
- Network, nurture and build relationships at C-Suite level and with key influencers to generate opportunities within territory
- Develop and build a pipeline through self-generated opportunities, identifying and landscaping top 50 accounts within territory, proactively engage with existing accounts via Client Account Manager and attend business events
- Update, accuracy and management of CRM system
- The ability to accurately forecast and provide reports
- Deliver outstanding customer experience
- You must be able to provide evidence of a successful acquisition sales career within the IT service or telecoms industry
- Consultative selling ability
- Ability to influence at both operation and "C" Level
- Ability to drive and define timescales and client decision making processes
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining O2 will give you the freedom to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. Take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.