● Are you a driven and hungry sales professional?
● Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader as an External Sales Executive
● Full product and systems training
● Progression to senior level positions
External Sales Executive - Timber, Composite, and PVC Seals
The Role: As an External Sales Executive, you will have responsibility for a region with a £2.5million turn over last year.
Developing relationships with independent merchants, architectural ironmongers, and door/window manufacturers.
You will be liaising daily with branch managers as well as architects.
70% of your time will be managing existing accounts; roughly 200 accounts, but you will be developing new business relationships alongside.
The Company: As an established name within their sector, this manufacturer are looking to add to their sales team with a new External Sales Executive.
They can offer genuine progression and training on their wide product portfolio.
Your Career: For the right candidate who is sales driven and hungry for success, a rewarding career can ensue.
This organisation pride themselves on promoting from within and provide full and on-going training to allow you to be the best you can be.
For this External Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
● Field sales experience
● Previous history of selling to merchants and/or architectural ironmongers
● Resilient, hungry, and sales focused
● Knowledge of seals for construction purposes would be beneficial
Benefits of this External Sales Executive Position
● Up to £35,000 Basic Salary
● Realistic £10,000 Bonus
● Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 20 Days Holidays plus. Stats
Location: Warwick, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton