Export Sales Executive
My client, a well established FMCG business going through a substantial period of growth have a fantastic opportunity for an Export Sales Executive to join their team.
The salary is £22,000 to £30,000 (OTE £36-40k+ uncapped) through a structured commission scheme depending on experience, pension, 25 days' holiday (including bank holidays), Monday to Friday role.
If you take pride in delivering outstanding customer service with a driven passion to succeed and develop with the ability to embrace a culture of continuous change improvement then this is a role for you.
Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years experience in a Coordinator/Executive role within FMCG.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Processing orders, enquiries and account activity onto the CRM System;
· Being the day to day account contact for all export clients;
· Have at least 2 years' experience in export sales or administration role
· Experience of Direct sales from lead generation to close
· Will ideally have sold across multiple channels, from Independents through to large Retailers
· Preferably have a BSc in International Trade/Export or have attended IoE, IoSCM or Chamber of Commerce export courses (desirable but not essential).
· Research and target new territories and routes to market
· Work with the technical team on any product and labelling requirements in new markets
Apply today for an informal discussion.