about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client specialises in XBRL and iXBRL and has done since 2009. They are the stand out business in their sector. This company is disrupting the long in the tooth incumbents in their niche and they are thriving! Their reporting software has been adopted and used by major banks and FTSE 350 businesses. To fuel out next stage of growth, they are seeking high performing individuals to establish themselves within the company.
This is a graduate job offering up to £22K per annum for someone with the right attitude and hunger to succeed.
Key responsibilities of the role;
* Lead generation and administrative support for Business Development team.
* The first 3months of your job will be spent in training, getting all the support you need to build your confidence and knowledge of the business to maximise your success as a lead generator.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* Cold calling target lists and qualify targets for Business Development Executive (BDE)
* Data gathering, building and researching target lists of decision makers within organisations
* Accurate CRM record keeping
* Log all calls and notes in the CRM
* Convert targets into leads, and leads into contacts and accounts
* Log opportunities and quotes
* Send contracts to customers via DocuSign
* Monitor sales targets and KPIs
* Manage sales person’s pipeline in CRM
* Diary Management
* Report Building
* Manage correspondence between sales person and their clients
* Ad Hoc Projects as required
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Graduate with 1 +Year experience
* Confident, relaxed and adept at building rapport. Able to handle a broad client portfolio and to identify and prioritise key tasks.
* Strong communications, problem solver, relationship builder, empathetic to needs of team and clients alike, able to push back when required, able to adapt and accept an ever-changing environment in a growing business
* IT savvy, highly organised and able to prioritise, good understanding of client lifecycles, ability to negotiate and interpret client requirements, strong stakeholder engagement, numerate, strong commercial acumen, strong interpersonal skills
* Articulate in both written and verbal communication, able to express intentions accurately and succinctly
Apply for this role