Being involved in a SaaS Software Sales doesn’t need to a soulless task! You could be working for a firm that will allow you to earn good money whilst making a difference in the Charity/Third Sector!
READ ON & APPLY BELOW!!
The company we are working with are the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software solutions to the non-profit community, including CRM, fundraising, digital marketing and more!
About the role
They are looking for a hungry, proactive and committed individual with SaaS Sales experience to join our high-performing Sales team in London. You will work with inspiring philanthropic organizations such as the British Heart Foundation, the Tate, and the Donkey Sanctuary, to identify needs and provide solutions to address.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt, however you will be supported by an SDR team, generating and warming up leads for you.
What you’ll be doing
· Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities within specific territory
· Understand the mission of each prospect and quantify how the software solution will make an impact
· Ensure all of the prospects goals and values are delivered through a custom demonstration created by your team
· Analyse and tier prospecting territory to focus on high propensity to buy accounts
· Using/maintaining internal sales tools (Salesforce.com) for CRM and pipeline management
· Engaging with technical and executive team members in complex sales scenarios
· Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our ROI and offer customized solutions for each unique non-profit organization
· Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of non-profit marketplace and competitor developments
· Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
What we’ll want you to have
· Strong software solution sales experience, SaaS a plus (3 years’ +)
· Understanding of sales methodologies (value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
· Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
· Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
· Demonstrated success in client relationship management
· Non-profit industry experience a plus
Why join the team?
In addition to extensive training and development plans, here some of the other benefits they offer;
· Competitive basic salary DOE
· Impressive Bonus/Commission scheme – which will see you earn double your basic salary in OTE.
· Join a team that is looking to double in size in the next 12 months – currently 15 in the UK, supported by a far more established USA arm.
· Large marketing budget to support your Bus. Dev.
· Private Pension scheme, Dental and other health benefits.
· Spacious, Central London offices not too far from Waterloo station.
So what are you waiting for? Because this opportunity won’t be around for long! APPLY NOW!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.