12 months ago
Looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals at all levels of experience to join their energetic and vibrant team!!
This London based publishing company is looking for a highly motivated and resilient individual to join their sales team. Lots of energy and enthusiasm will be an asset in this role as the job involves not just telephone sales and face to face meetings but also attendance at conferences, exhibitions and evening functions.
You will be selling events packages to their clients, including marketing solutions of digital & print.
Working in the lively and vibrant travel industry, you will need excellent communication skills as you will be mixing with a wide variety of personalities and selling to an established client base of tour operators, airlines, cruise companies, hotels and more. In addition, there is the opportunity to build new business and revenue streams.
They are a well respected brand and have been supporting their clients since 1975 with their trade marketing.
There will be opportunities for some overseas travel for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Generating sales revenue from new clients.
- Maintaining and increasing revenue from existing clients.
- Attending relevant conferences, exhibitions, workshops and evening events.
- Organising personal administration to make sure time and success on the telephone is maximised.
- Recording and reporting sales activity on the database.
- Submitting comprehensive proposals to clients.
- Gaining a good knowledge of clients, their products and the travel industry as a whole.
- Working effectively within a friendly and sociable team.
Sales experience not necessary but desirable. Experience in publishing, leisure or tourism would be advantageous.
Full training provided. Basic salary depending on experience + team bonus + monthly individual commission.
They are located a short distance from London Victoria Station.
4 months ago
only 4 days until close
28 days ago
only 12 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close