5 months ago
We are working with a sales and marketing company based in Newcastle that are on the lookout for an Events Coordinator that has the drive and ability to keep the cogs turning.
The sales company represents well known brands across the world connecting new customers on a daily basis.
Event campaigning can be one of the most effective ways to acquire new customers, giving the client fantastic brand awareness generating repeat engagement.
This role will require the successful Events Coordinator to build relationships and book new venues for the Event Sales teams to attend. You will be required to visit events to ensure the event runs smoothly and that the location will welcome the teams return for future events.
Some of the duties:
• Cold calling venues to book stands
• Building rapport with each venue (regular phone calls/visits)
• Occasionally attending the events with the sales team
• Organising a diary system for the events sales team
• Liaising with the Managing Director and Admin team
• Any other duties that may be assigned
If you have the following traits/experience then we want to hear from you:
• Love to socialise
• Organised and know how to use a computer
• Fantastic at building relationships
• Not likeable, loveable
• General sales / customer service skills
• Drive, perseverance and most of all a passion to do well
Ideally, our client is looking for someone with experience within recruitment, sales or a call centre, however it is not needed to be successful.
If you meet the above and think you have what it takes to deliver in this fast paced environment, please apply now.
This is a full time employed role with a starting salary of £17k-18k
2 months ago
only 13 days until close
2 days ago
only 5 days until close