9 months ago
Event Sales Executive | Venue Expert
* Client Services
* Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 1PP, UK
As a Venue Expert you’re on the front line of Hire Space, offering an amazing welcome to new corporate clients and a first class service in response to their first enquiries.
You will be working on event briefs from some the top companies in the world, from blue chip tech companies like Facebook to top brands such as Nike, and top tier professional service companies.
You’ll be the first port of call for all new high value clients who engage with us, explaining Hire Space and its benefits and wowing them with your venue knowledge and love of events.
You’ll source venues and suppliers to match their briefs, liaise with venues to secure great rates and and ultimately make event booking a joy for them in their first experiences with Hire Space.
You’ll also be ambassadors for Hire Space in the events industry, representing the company at showcases and FAM trips and building a network of relationships with venues, suppliers and clients.
In doing so, you’ll be a fundamental driver in helping our Client Services team achieve its mission of making Hire Space into the go-to platform for the modern professional event organiser.
Watch "Working at Hire Space" here.
Must have skills:
* 1 year sales or related industry experience
* Confidence & charisma on the phone
* Driven, ambitious and with strong time management/priority setting skills
* Proven results in sales / or a client services role
Nice to have skills:
* Client relationship or customer service experience
* Excellent written communication and attention to detail
* Professional and presentable in client situations
* Committed to learning and self-improvement in role
* Free nights out in London's coolest venues!
* Generous EMI share option scheme
* Team Socials & Team Lunches
* Regular "lunch and learns"
* Regular professional development opportunities
* Office pool table
* Friday night beers
* Pension plan
* Uncapped Commission + Bonuses
Average first year earnings is £25,000 OTE
* £20,000 starting base salary
* uncapped monthly commission
* monthly bonuses for hitting targets.
* With commission being uncapped we'd hope to see the successful candidate pushing for much more!!