Job Title: Evening Travel Sales Executive (Remote Working!)
Hours: 19.00 - 22.00, rota’d 7 days per week, 3 - 7 days available.
Location: Remote Working.
Reporting to: Travel Sales Manager
Wage: pro-rata £20k base salary + uncapped commission! (O.T.E. £27k - £32k!)
At PetsPyjamas we consider pets as true members of the family and we have been at the forefront of this trend since our launch in 2012. Since then we have grown in more ways than one, not only do we have a vast accessories marketplace featuring over 10,000 items; we are also the leaders in dog-friendly travel, working with a wide range of properties including hotels, B&Bs and cottages to help ensure each dog and their owner finds that perfect ‘home away from home’.
Due to rapid growth, we are on the lookout for self-motivated, reliable and customer focused individuals who are looking for a job that provides them with some extra flexibility. In this newly formed role, you will be processing our out-of-hours enquiries and helping us ensure that all our customers secure their pawsome holiday!
You will be communicating with our fantastic customers via both live chat and telephone to ensure all requirements are met and will need to be highly driven and dedicated to achieving KPIs on a consistent basis. This role is a great opportunity for you to work for a fast-growing startup from the comfort of your own home!
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and our venues, via email, telephone and livechat, to book every aspect of their tailor made break.
• Managing a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and using effective closing techniques to convert enquiries into a sales.
• To follow up the lead lifecycle with customers, venues and other third parties to close sales and take payment.
• Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times.
• Consistently working to achieve individual and team targets / KPI’s.
• Using effective communication to recognize customer needs.
• Building and maintaining B2C and B2B relationships.
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team.
• Emailing customers accurate quotations, including payment links.
• Communicating with other remote workers via Slack.
• Ensure constant communication with wider sales team, including a daily handover.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
• Understanding of what a pet means to their owner.
• Experience of processing multiple telephone calls/enquiries.
• Knowledgeable of UK geography.
• Ability to self-motivate to ensure consistently hit high sales targets
• Confidence when working with tight time constraints.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to rectify mistakes in a timely manner.
• Outstanding sales skills and experience with an enjoyment for upselling.
• KPI/Target driven and customer focused.
• Sales savvy with persistence to look out for sales opportunities via the Live Chat platform with the ability to turn browsers into bookers.
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with tons of flair and persistence.
• A proactive attitude with the drive to succeed!
• Minimum of 2 years experience of remote telephone sales.
• Good understanding of basic maths.
• Strong command of written and spoken English.
• Reliable and trustworthy, you will be a key member of a dedicated team.