8 months ago
Position Title: European Account Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Covers new and/or existing accounts in assigned geography or territory.
Prospects new customers or new business at existing customers and closes sales. May or may not include retaining or renewing existing business.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* The Enterprise Sales Manager will prospect new business with senior Tax Operations, Compliance and IT executives and perform a detailed qualification of leads within the EMEA region to uncover client’s issues.
* The role will also involve periodic attendance at conferences, representing the organisation professionally and managing the timely follow up of all leads
* Demonstrating sophisticated software solutions and learning and understanding industry best practice to position themselves and the organisation as a thought leader
* Will work closely with the client on the appropriate solutions liaising with internal pre-sales specialists to present comprehensive information back to the client, identifying potential return on investment. This will involve leveraging an internal team as well as Big 4 partners in an organised manner with clear attention to detail.
* Experience selling in a complex software solutions environment, preferably financial and tax related solutions
* Extensive solution sales experience managing and closing large and complex deals.
* A successful track record of selling software.
* Experience selling large implementation projects that are ERP/financial transformation related.
* Understanding of financial systems.
* Detailed understanding of a solution sales process.
* Relevant and demonstrable previous sales experience in a business to business environment.
* Must be a self starter.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Tenacity and determination to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Problem Solver with imagination to structure creative solutions in line with client requirements.
* Ability to understand, communicate and demonstrate technical benefits of our tax software solutions.
* Positive attitude and results orientated.
* Detail orientated with ability to write reports with good computer literacy skills.
* Strong time management and organisational skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.