7 months ago
Role: Sales Specialist – Wound closure
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Business: Medical Devices
Territory: South Central - Southampton, Bournemouth, Reading, Portsmouth, Basingstoke and Worthing/Chichester
As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Ethicon is devoted to shaping the future of surgery by advancing innovation, addressing the most pressing healthcare issues and improving lives every day. Our product portfolio includes energy devices, wound closure, endo-mechanical, cardiothoracic, gyne, urology and thyroid and abdominal surgical devices.
In this role you will be focusing on promotion of our Wound Closure Portfolio including Stratafix and Prineo across all procedures.
* Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
* Within allocated geographical region, interact and promote products to key customers and stakeholders in secondary care. Takes the lead in managing the Specialty customer.
* Manage territory through the development of comprehensive business plans. Focus on highest value opportunities to grow and develop new business including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
* Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer, ensuring efficient alignment of all efforts to maximize impact of all activities driving growth.
Key areas of responsibility:
Analyse and interpret account strategies and plans utilizing key systems and data, both internally and externally, where appropriate to gain a broad understanding of the business environment and insights in to account needs.
Build strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the surgical procedural environment.
Present brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions to positively influence buying behaviours.
Work collaboratively with colleagues across Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices to deliver business plan.
Professional Education and Marketing
Leadership of customer training activities. Partner with Professional Education to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as championing the effective use of the Company’s comprehensive Professional Education offering.
What you will be great at:
You will have a proven track record in Surgical Sales
A winning spirit and competitive mindset is essential
Standards of Performance:
In line with JJMDC UK&I defined requirements, responsible for:
* Accurate and timely population of all sales call into the One Force CRM system
* Completion of the Business Planning (BP) Cycle and Tool aligned with the BP Calendar
* Participate in the Yearly Recertification process to ensure that the Technical Product Knowledge Standards required for the role are met
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)