9 months ago
This highly respected and successful Property Sales & Lettings Estate Agency in Pembrokeshire is looking for a Branch Manager for their Tenby office. This is an opportunity for a career in the property sector that will give the right candidate an excellent opportunity to achieve recognition and reward. As a Branch Manager you will manage and lead all sales channels for the company, reporting directly to the Managing Directors.
The role will involve developing the Company's plan objectives for all the sales areas of the business and ensuring targets are achieved, including increased market share for Estate Agency & Property Lettings. You will play a key role in managing, training, coaching & developing your team to drive & improve performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous sales management experience, preferably within the property sector. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the property industry and can up-sell at all opportunities in order to grow the Sales & Lettings side of the business.
As a Branch Manager your duties will include:
- Taking overall responsibility and manage the daily running of the branch
- Support & motivate sales & lettings team, conducting morning meetings and guiding staff performance to meet targets
- Handling the day to day responsibilities of Sales Negotiation, including arranging and conducting viewings and market appraisals
- Listing properties and securing instructions
- Pro-active in maximising sales and cross-sales opportunities, managing staff to do same
- Working to exceed targets and KPIs
- Liaise with HR on staff related matters, e.g. sickness/holidays/performance, etc.
- Complete monthly performance reports
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous sales experience essential (preferably within the property sector)
- Previous experience of line management an advantage
- Ideally NAEA qualified or working towards a Level 3 technical award in the sale of residential property.
A full UK driving license
Positive attitude towards change & the ability to work unsupervised to get the job done
Proven track record of successful performance to ensure their strong brand presence in the Pembrokeshire property market in maintained & continues to improve.
In return, they are offering a very competitive basic salary + inclusion in the Company's uncapped Manager's Incentive Scheme and an opportunity to work with an amazing bunch of people in a fantastic location.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close